At Designs & Lines, we know and wholeheartedly agree that your pupils’ safety should always be your highest priority. As such, it’s important to teach them how to be safe when crossing the road, and the government highly recommends doing this using a mix of both classroom sessions and practical experience. To help ensure that students can practise crossing the road in a safe, controlled environment, we’re more than happy to provide playground road markings for primary schools.
If you are ready to set up a space in your playground and teach sessions on road safety, have a browse through our range of road markings and order what you need from us today. Our friendly staff will be waiting to help you through the process if you need any assistance and can answer any questions you may have about our products.
What Our Playground Road Markings Offer Your Pupils
We have a wide variety of playground road markings available, both for fun car-based games at playtimes and to set up an imaginative scenario for road safety sessions. These represent real road signs that your pupils should watch out for when they’re out with friends and family, including replicating the vibrant colours that keep these signs easy to spot. Our signs and markings for playground roadways include:
- Stop Signs
- Roundabout Signs
- One Way Signs
- Give Way Signs
- Zebra Crossings
- Children Crossing Signs
- Traffic Lights
- Roadway Markings
If you’d like to put these markings together into a roadway system your students can use at playtime or lunch, you may also consider combining all of these into a Standard or Premium Roadway. These products are ideal for teaching children the basics of road safety, and can double up as an area to open up their imaginations when not in lessons.
In our selection of Animals & Prints, you may also see a familiar sight in the form of three hedgehogs and a THINK! slogan that encourages children to remember the Green Cross Code. These “cuter” products may be just what some pupils need to remember their road safety, as some kids may respond better to pictures of animals than images of cars.
Suiting the Size of Your Playground Space
We understand that not every playground space is the same size or offers the same dimensions, so we will do everything we can to ensure that your purchase matches the area you have available. This means working closely with you to ensure that your purchase perfectly suits your outdoor space in every way possible. Contact us today if you think that your playground may need further discussion and we’ll arrange a site visit to take a look. From there, we’ll be able to help you design the ideal road system to teach your students about safety.
Why Choose Us for School Playground Markings?
We’ve had the privilege of working with over 10,000 schools across the UK to design, deliver and install the playground markings that their pupils needed, so we’re more than certain that we can do the same for your outdoor space as well. Below, we’ve listed just some of the reasons our customers made us their number one choice:
- We have had over 20 years of experience working as independent designers and installers of games and markings for playgrounds
- We’ve worked to bring our designs to school playgrounds, nurseries, spaces run by local councils and outdoor areas for children’s centres, as well as a whole host of other organisations
- We have a wide variety of products on offer, each of which can be easily adapted and designed to suit the space you have
- We’re more than happy to create bespoke designs if you or your pupils have an idea that you’re eager to see made
- Our skilled team of installers will be ready and waiting to fit the markings to your playground, at a time that suits your schedule
- We’ll happily match or beat any price that you bring to us before you make a purchase
- The Thermoplastic markings we use are high in quality and hard-wearing in design
- Thermoplastic is also anti-slip, meaning it’s a form of safety surfacing
- Our markings can be installed on most playground surface types, so your space won’t have to miss out, no matter what material was used in its creation
- Our markings are also environmentally friendly, come in a wide selection of colours are designed to last up to 10x longer than paint, meaning your students will be ready to play and learn from them for many years to come
Teach Them to Stop, Look and Listen with Designs & Lines
If you’ve been looking for a new, engaging way to teach your students about safety on the roads and pedestrian crossings, then our range of playground road markings will have everything you need. We love what we do and we want nothing more than to help your pupils be safe when they’re out and about, so we’ll provide you with everything you need to help them practise their road safety.
Our dedicated team will be ready and waiting to help with every stage of the order and purchasing process, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch when you need us. We’ll be glad to help you plan out every part of your new road system’s markings, using non-toxic, fast-drying inks to ensure that they’ll be ready for use in little time.
We also do everything we can to keep our service as hassle-free as possible, removing frustration wherever we can in the ordering process. As such, all you will need to do is choose your road marking designs and then let us know where you would like them placed. We will be able to take care of the rest, setting out your road system so it’s ready for your scheduled road safety sessions in no time at all.