Car Park Line Markings Edinburgh
We are ThermoPlastics Designs and Lines, a professional car park marking installer. With over 15 years’ experience in the thermoplastics marking industry, we have the skills and experience to install high-quality and durable car park line markings in Edinburgh.
Car Park Markings in Edinburgh for Most Surfaces
One of the many benefits of our Edinburgh car park line markings is that they can be fitted to most surfaces. We install our thermoplastic markings onto most tarmac, concrete, ceramic, block pavers and metal surfaces. So, whatever surface you have in your car park, we can install our thermoplastic markings for you.
What’s more, our car park markings conform to BS EN 1436 (the European standard for road safety markings). This helps us provide the very best markings for your space so that your visitors can have a safe and convenient experience using your car park.
Our Car Park Markings Suit Your Requirements
As expert thermoplastic installers, we know what it takes to make car parks the best they can be. We have delivered car park line solutions throughout Edinburgh, as well as the rest of the country, helping make car parks as functional and accessible as possible wherever we can.
Our installers are highly experienced and can be flexible to your needs. So, if you have any particular ideas in mind for the design of your car park, you can discuss these with us and we will work hard to meet your specifications.
By choosing to install car park markings with Designs & Lines, you will receive advice on the best design and layout for your space. You will also be able to choose from a wide variety of colours and designs and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements.
Thermoplastic Car Park Marking Benefits
Our car park markings provide the following benefits:
- Make a great first impression
- Maximise parking spaces
- Improve the functionality of your space
- You can choose markings for car parks of any size
Why Choose Us?
We love what we do. We’re also proud to say we’ve worked with over 10,000 nurseries, primary schools, and secondary schools across the UK to transform their outside spaces into perfect places for play, sports, and outdoor education. They’ve all been amazed by what we can do, and we’re confident you will be as well.
- We’ve got decades of experience in our industry, having worked as independent playground marking suppliers for over 20 years
- We’ve had the privilege to work with a range of customer types; alongside primary schools, secondary schools, and nurseries, we’ve also worked with children’s centres, organisations, and even local councils
- Our dedicated installation team will be happy to travel almost anywhere in the UK to make sure your order is delivered and fitted correctly
- Our installation process is swift; markings should dry in around 20 minutes, so kids will be able to use them in no time at all
- We’ve got a like-for-like competitive pricing service, so if you should find markings of similar quality but at a cheaper price, we’ll be glad to match or beat the cost
The Best Car Park Marking Solutions
As one of the best car park marking companies in the thermoplastics industry, and with many years of experience, we know that the state of your car park is often the first thing people notice about your premises. So, it is essential your car park looks good and functions effectively.
At Designs & Lines, we provide the best car park marking solutions in the industry, installing thermoplastic markings in the following areas:
- Car parks, including multi-storey and underground parking
- Parent and child parking bays
- Warehouse bays
- Hatched areas
- Pedestrian and cycleways
- Disabled parking spaces
- Safe pedestrian walkways
- Factory floor markings
Our expert team are available to ensure that your car park markings are installed to the highest possible standard, that they are clearly defined, and that they make your car park safe and accessible for drivers and pedestrians alike.
We Offer Professional Car Park Marking Advice
If you are considering car park marking installations, it is important that you adhere to the correct regulations. As experts in the car park marking industry, we adhere to the line marking standards and specifications that need to be abided by. We provide free design and layout advice on the following:
- Road markings
- Pedestrian walkways
- Accessibility and functionality
- Traffic flow and congestion control
- Safe pick-up and drop-off points
- The addition of any relevant branding and logos
- Sufficient disabled bays
- Spacious parent and toddler bays
- Pedestrian crossings
- Taxi points
- Adherence to line marking standards
As you can see, there are a lot of things to consider when installing new car park line markings. This is why it’s important to have experts in the industry, like our team at Designs & Lines, to advise you on the process every step of the way.
Highest Quality Thermoplastic Markings
The benefits of our car park roadway lines are numerous. As knowledgeable professionals, we are passionate about using materials of the highest quality so that they last and our customers get the best value for their money. Our thermoplastic markings are also:
- Warranted for 4 years
- Last 8 – 10 times longer than paint
- Available in a wide variety of colours
For your peace of mind, our thermoplastic markings are of such a high quality that they are being used in London congestion areas and blue cycle routes. So, if you want the ultimate line marking services and materials, choose Designs & Lines.
Contact Designs & Lines to Find Out More
If you would like to know more about our thermoplastic line markings in Edinburgh car parks, contact our team today. We will advise you on the best solution for your property and how you can transform your car park into a functional, safe, and accessible space.